• 6kg bags - easier to use - less wastage!
• approximately 6m2 coverage, suitable for solid & engineered flooring
• Easy to trowel one component ready mixed
• Easy to remove, even when cured
• Suitable for use with underfloor heating
• Environmentally friendly - solvent & isocyanate free
• Advanced hybrid technology, superior performance to standard PU's & MS's
SikaBond AT-80 is a new hybrid technology one-component, solvent-free, permanently elastic, strong polyurethane adhesive for full surface bonding of wood flooring.
SikaBond AT-80 is very easy to trowel - preventing arm strain and increasing applicator productivity. Sikabond AT-80 is also extremely easy to remove even when cured, and very environmentally friendly.
Use Solid and engineered wood flooring (strips, longstrips, planks, panels, boards) mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, wood paving (residential) as well as chipboards can be bonded.
Bonds solid wood flooring up to 20 cm (8 in) wide and engineered planks up to 35.6 cm(14 in) wide directly to concrete with no length limitations.
ALways ensure that concrete floors are dried to 0% moisture content or 1% to 2%. For concrete up to 4% moisture content us the Sika MB Primer product first.
Sikabond AT-80 features:
• Extremely easy to spread
• Easy to remove from hands, tools and surfaces of prefinished flooring even when fully cured
• Footfall-sound-dampening adhesive
• Suitable for all common types of wood floors
• Suitable for bonding wood floors directly onto old ceramic tiles
• Reduces stress on the substrate: the elastic, material-compatible adhesive reduces transverse stress between the wood floor and the substrate
• Especially for problematic wood such as beech and bamboo
• Suitable for under floor radiant heat installation
• Curing Rate ~ 3.0 mm/24h (+23°C / 50% r.h.)
• Floor may be walked on / sanded 24-48 hours after installation (depending onclimatic conditions and adhesive layer thickness)