• one part high strength
• Ultra strong, ultra fast
• copolymer dispersion adhesive
• grab adhesive for bonding building materials
• indoor and in sheltered outdoor areas.
Sika Max Tack PRO-50 is a general purpose, gun grade, high bond strength synthetic rubber/resin adhesive with very high initial grab. It can be used for many fixing building and general purpose applications.
Sikabond MaxTack Pro, otherwise known as "Grip n Grab" is a three second grab, high-strength adhesive, for substrates including wood, mortar, concrete, plasterboard, rigid PVC, ceramic, polystyrene and painted substrates.
The dried adhesive is great for gap filling and can be sanded, painted with most paints and adheres to most common building and construction materials.
The Sika Max Tack Pro will bond a wide range of construction & building materials. Some typical applications are:
• Bonding most types of wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
• Fixing battens directly onto walls without other fastenings.
• Fixing wooden or rigid PVC architraves and skirtings to wall surfaces.
• Bonding carpet gripper systems to most sub floors without the use of tacks or nails.
• Bonding door bars and stair nosings to concrete and wood stairs.
• Where the substrate is unsuitable for mechanical fixing.
• Can be used for secondary fixing of aluminium / other skin panels
• terra cotta tile
• anodised aluminium
• hard PVC profiles
• polystyrene moulding and panel
• polystyrene ceiling tile