• pre-cut perpendicular slots
• enables floor to be glued to subfloor
• fire retardent material
• reduces walking & in room sound
• easy and safe installation, directly on concrete
• no need for sleepers and plywood
A high quality polyethylene foam underlay with symmetrically placed slots cut into it to enable the adhesive to be gunned in from the floor adhesive sausage foil gun.
X-Pro slotted has perpendicular slots cut for the adhesive to be beaded in. This unique underlay has been developed to offer ultimate bond between subfloor and wooden flooring.
Use in conjunction with SikaBond-T52FC or T53, a high performance, solvent-free, one-component, moisture-curing polyurethane elastic adhesive, sound dampening, woodflooring adhesive, applied with a bulk gun.Sika Acoubond Features
• Permanently elastic allowing differential movement• Reduces walking sound• Easy and safe installation, directly on concrete• Saves on material and labour costs• No need for sleepers and plywood, single low consumption adhesive application• Does not promote growth of bacteria or fungus• Good adhesion to many substrates, solid, engineered and laminate types• Compatible with radiant floor installation• Can be walked on during installation and subsequently sanded