• Easy to trowel one component ready mixed
• No VOC and solvent-free
• Permanently elastic, permanent bond
• solid and engineered & 16-20m2 coverage
SikaBond-T54 is a one-component, no VOC, solvent-free, permanently elastic, strongpolyurethane adhesive for full surface bonding of wood flooring. SikaBond-T54 is extremely easy to trowel - preventing arm strain and increasing applicator productivity.
Use Solid and engineered wood flooring (strips, longstrips, planks, panels, boards) mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, wood paving (residential) as well as chipboards can be bonded.
Bonds solid wood flooring up to 20 cm (8 in) wide and engineered planks up to 35.6 cm(14 in) wide directly to concrete with no length limitations.
ALways ensure that concrete floors are dried to 0% moisture content or 1% to 2%. For concrete up to 4% moisture content us the Sika MB Primer product first.
Sikabond T54 features:
• Extremely easy to spread
• Footfall-sound-dampening adhesive
• Suitable for all common types of wood floors
• Suitable for bonding wood floors directly onto old ceramic tiles
• Reduces stress on the substrate: the elastic, material-compatible adhesive reduces transverse stress between the wood floor and the substrate
• Especially for problematic wood such as beech and bamboo
• Suitable for under floor radiant heat installation
• Curing Rate ~ 3.0 mm/24h (+23°C / 50% r.h.)
• Floor may be walked on / sanded 24-48 hours after installation (depending onclimatic conditions and adhesive layer thickness)