• Brings wood to life with a natural finish
• Extremely wear resistant and durable
• Water, dirt & stain repellent
• Quick drying time, one coat 5-6 hours
• Incredible coverage, 9m² in 2 coatsOsmo Polyx Oil, the professional's choice, is based on natural vegetable oils and waxes. It is micro-porous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister. It will bring out the natural beauty of wood, accentuating the grain and texture.
Great for all interior joinery and furniture, cork floors, OSB and even for terracotta and other unglazed tiles. Be careful of marginally cheaper imitations of this leading wood floor finishing product.
Osmo Polyx Oil features:
• Very easy to apply, no primer required, just two thin coats
• It is resistant to dirt, wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water
• Tough and hard-wearing. It even exceeds that of conventional lacquers and varnishes
• Penetrates Deep into the wood keeping it elastic and healthy instead of dry & brittle
• The wood is allowed to breathe. Moisture can evaporate. Shrinking and swelling are reduced
• It is safe for man, animal and plant and is even safe and suitable for childrens toys
• Very easy to clean and to renovate, even partially, is just easy. Simply clean and re-treat worn areas without sanding