• Board size: 240 x 15 x 2200 mm
• 4mm CD grade rustic oak with a micro bevelled edge on 4 sides.
• 4mm Oak wear layer with hardwood multi-ply base with tongue and grooved profile.
• Handscraped and distressed finish
• 3 coats of Hardwax Natural oil
• Pack Contents:
5 boards including 25% random cut. 2.64m2 pack
• Can be installed as floated or fully bonded floor, suitable with under floor heating.Price beater - we'll beat any pricePlease email or call - BEST Price guaranteed
Extra wide engineered European oak planks are finished by skilled craftsmen using traditional hand tools to plane and scrape the oak surface following the natural contours of the grain. Tool marks are deliberately made to add extra character to the undulating surface which is further accentuated with muted natural colours and finished with hard wax oils. This floor is finished with coats of hardwax oil which keeps the hardwood surface protected from stains and wear whilst maintaining a natural look and feel.
This floor is FSC® 100% certified. All V4 Wood flooring is milled from responsibly sourced timber meeting all European Timber regulations.
|Type engineered wood floor|
Size 240mm x 15mm x 2200mm
Profile T&G to four sides, bevel edge
Packing 2.64m2 pack
Installation floating or stick down
Accessories glue, underlay and trims available
| ||Finish oiled|
Colour clear oil
Grade rustic character grade
Veneer 4mm top layer of oak
Construction cross ply base
Wood Species oak
|board construction||multi ply|
|floor finish||UV Oiled|
|floor type||engineered plank|
|installation method||glue or float|
|profile||tongue and groove 4 sides|
|surface texture|| Handscraped|
|top layer||4 mm|