• Board Size: 150 x 300 -1200 x 14 mm
• 3 mm Rustic CD Grade Oak with micro bevelled edge on 4 sides
• Finish: Up to 3 coats of UV cured natural oil
• Multi-Ply Engineered hardwood board with tongue & groove profile
• Pack Contents: 2.508 m²/ Random Cut Boards
• Rustic GradePrice beater - we'll beat any pricePlease email or call - BEST Price guaranteed
Vittoria has until now only been available for large scale commercial installers and contractors, with three different widths available the boards are classic oak planks with rustic charm and finished to a high specification using UV cured natural oil.
Vittoria has proved so popular is now available from your local V4 Retailer, offering a great value option for great looking engineered oak floors. This floor is finished with UV cured Danish oil. The UV curing process produces a hard wearing oiled surface which needs less maintenance than a traditional oiled floors.
All V4 Wood flooring is milled from responsibly sourced timber meeting all European Timber regulations.
Please see the related products list below for underlay, adhesive and matching wooden flooring accessories.
|Type engineered wood floor|
Size 150mm x 14mm x random mm
Profile T&G to four sides, bevel edge
Packing 2.64m2 pack
Installation floating or stick down
Accessories glue, underlay and trims available
| ||Finish oiled|
Colour clear oil
Grade rustic character grade
Veneer 2.5mm top layer of oak
Construction 3 core base
Wood Species oak
|board thickness||1 to 15mm|
|floor type||engineered plank|