• Pure natural bristles
• Wide 230mm for maximum coverage
• Metal recepticle for standard handle
• Fast and easy application of all Osmo oils
The 220mm wide Osmo brush is a natural bristle brush which is the key to easy application of Osmo hardwax oils. These will ensure that the ideal amount of oil will be held at the tip of the brush. Synthetic brushes will tend to clog up with oil right up to the handle making it difficult to apply a nice thin layer.
The metal recepticle allows for a standard broom handle (not included) to be inserted into it. Or use the lightweight and extendable aluminium floor brush handle
without the need to go out and buy and taper a wooden broom handle to fit. The key tip when applying Osmo oil is to always think THIN! and this product helps this process.
This allows for easy and quick application of the oil without having to get on your hands and knees to do it. Use a paint tray and apply small quantity of oil with the dense natural bristle brush, taking off any excess and then lightly brushing out/lifting off at the end of each stroke.
Simply clean with white spirit or use with a decorators air tight container to preserve it. These brushes are not cheap but like all the Osmo products, once you use it once, then you will never use anything else again. The brush can also be used for Osmo exterior oils for deckings and balconies
• Brush head only
• Available in 150mm, 220mm and 400mm (extra wide brush
• Fast application of Osmo Hardwax-Oil
• Easy application from standing position
• Allows easy application of a thin layer of Osmo Polyx Oil
• Aids a brush stroke free finish