• Clear, satin finish for exterior wood
• Especially recommended for wooden decking
• Recommended as top coat - use a colour pigmented first coat
• Increases durability, and protects against mould, algae, & fungal attack
• Reduces the risk of slipping
• Water, weathering, and some limited UV resistantance
• 2.5 Litre tins covers approx 30m2 in 2 coatsThe Osmo anti-slip decking oil is an oil based, clear, satin finish for use on exterior wood, especially suitable to decking. It is recommended as top coat please use a colour pigmented first coat such as Osmo Natural oil woodstain. The anti-slip decking oil increases the durability of the surface, protects against mould, algae, and fungal attack, and reduces the risk of slipping. The surface is also water, weathering resistant and provides limited UV protection.The Osmo anti-slip decking oil can be used as a top coat to increase the durability of a pigmented first coat, or with 2 coats it will provide a stand-alone finish. Sample sachets available.
Osmo anti-slip decking oil will not crack, flake, peel or blister. It is easy to apply, will not dry during application (no brush marks) and is easy to renew (just apply a further coat).