Osmo polyx oil clear oils
Osmo Polyx Oil Clear Oil & Other Interior Wood Finishes
Protect your timbers with a long-lasting coat and give your wooden treasures an amazing surface finish with Osmo polyx oils. Whether a glass of wine or a cup of coffee, nothing can stain the natural beauty of tiled and wooden interiors coated with Osmo polyx oils. From now on, you can maintain the class and elegance of your flooring with these flooring accessories.
Aside from being proven effective, they are also easy to apply. You can cover an average of 24 meters per liter of any Osmo polyx oils, with two thin coats being applied 12 to 24 hours apart. No primer or sanding is necessary to get your desired outcome.
Why choose OSMO polyx oils?
Osmo oil offerings are made from a blend of natural oils, waxes, and other special ingredients that are proven safe for frequent use. Every variant of Osmo polyx oil is produced from benzene-free, low-odour minerals that remove the aromatic and ring carbon elements, to make it a milder, non-toxic stench.
Osmo polyx oils are also everybody’s favorite floor finish for the following reasons:
- They are water and dirt repellent.
- They can provide professional satin, Matt, or semi-matt finish for OSB, cork, and wooden floors.
- Also used in furniture and general interior joinery, they give an incredibly durable, hardwearing, and stain resistant finish.
- Osmo polyx oils penetrate deep into the wood, making its core strong, elastic, and healthy.
- Each is imbued with natural component and harmless chemicals that are safe for both man and animals. Your kids can play their toys on the floor without you worrying that things might get toxic and dangerous.
- They provide breathable features for your flooring. You can now prevent potential shrinking or swelling because moisture can now evaporate through the thin lining that the oils provide.