Source Wood Floors terms and conditions
1. Definitions: In these Conditions the "Company" means Source Wood Floors. Source Wood Floors is a trading name of Source Online Limited. The "Customer" means the customer of the Company. The "Contract" means any contract for sale of goods by the Company to the Customer. The "Goods" means any goods forming the subject of this contract including materials incorporated in them.
2. The Company delivers to UK mainland addresses only.
3. The Company's Customers who shop online must be 18 years or over.
4. Goods sold by the Company are not sold on a trial basis.
5. An order is not deemed to be accepted as a Contract until the Company has sent a confirmation of order stating acceptance.
6. The Company charges VAT at the prevailing rate.
7. The Company will not charge the Customer's credit card until the total value of the order has been confirmed. The Customer's order will benefit from the full consumer rights offered in the UK and by the credit card provider (if applicable).
8. When a Customer makes a purchase online from the Company, they are entering into a legally binding Contract with the company and are accepting the Company's terms of sale. The Customer will be asked to provide their name, email address, invoice address, delivery address, telephone number and credit or debit card details.
9. The Customer must provide adequate labour and arrangements for unloading. Delivery is made to the 'kerbside'.
10. The Customer must inspect all Goods for damage or shortfall on delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Any loss or damage must be clearly written on the delivery note and the Company must be informed within 24 hours by telephone. No claims for damage or shortfall will be entered into if this condition is not met.
11. Goods will not be left without a valid signature from the Customer or a responsible person elected by the Customer (who must be aged 16 years or over). The Customer becomes responsible for the Goods - and any subsequent loss, damage or destruction of the Goods - upon signing. All Goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
12. The Company reserves the right to revise prices and details at any time without notice. If the Company lists a product at the wrong price due to a typographical error or incorrect pricing information from its suppliers, the Company has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to the order being delivered. The Company will not adjust prices without first informing the Customer, and will allow the Customer to withdraw their order at no cost - and if applicable a full refund will be given.
13. Goods are subject to availability. The date of delivery will be confirmed when the Customer places an order. If any items on the Customer's order are out of stock or available outside the Company's normal delivery times, the Company will advise the Customer immediately of the expected delay in delivery. If this proves unacceptable the Customer may cancel the item from the order, or cancel the order in full, and the Company will issue a full refund.
14. The Company will make every effort to deliver goods within the delivery option requested at the time the order was placed. However the Company cannot guarantee this and will not accept responsibility if an order is delivered outside this time. The Company recommends that the Customer should only arrange for tradesmen to carry out work on their behalf after the Goods have been delivered.
15. The Consumer has the right to return Goods within seven days of the Goods being received without giving a reason. Goods returned must be in a saleable 'as new' condition and returned in their original packaging. Shrink-wrapped and factory packaged Goods must be returned unopened.
The Customer must arrange transportation and pay all costs involved in transporting the Goods back to the warehouse from which they came. The Goods must be insured whilst in transit for the full value of their cost price. Goods received damaged after return will not receive a refund from the Company. Returns made under this provision must be agreed in writing or by electronic mail by both parties before the Goods are returned.
This provision is not applicable to 'made to order', bespoke items or trade business to business transactions which can not be returned. The Company will not refund the costs of delivery and labour etc. that the Company incurs in supplying the Goods. The refund will be made to the credit or debit card that was originally used to complete the transaction.
16. The customer must check all goods to ensure that they are correct prior to use. Unused goods supplied incorrectly entirely through the Company's fault will be collected and re-supplied at no cost to the Customer.
17. Colour accuracy of the products viewed on the Company's website cannot be guaranteed due to vagaries of the image reproduction process. All design, text and imagery on the Company's website is the Company's copyright and its site may not be altered in any way or republished without express prior consent from the Company.
18. The Company uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on its website or in any catalogues, brochures or other advertising material (“Information”) is accurate, current and complete at the date of publication. No representations or warranties are made (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such Information and it will not form part of the contract between the Company and the Customer. The Company does not accept liability for any losses incurred by the Customer arising directly or indirectly from the use of or any action taken in reliance on any such Information or any information on any website which is linked to the Company’s website.
19. The Company supplies samples to Customers as a class of goods without any guarantee as to the size, colour or quality of the Goods. Because wood flooring is a natural product and the sample is by nature small, it cannot be considered full representation of the finished floor. The Company will endeavour to comply with any samples, but it is under no liability for failure to comply, or failure to provide the size or colour or quality selected and any sale of goods shall not be by reference to such samples.
20. The Company reserves the right to:
(i) Alter these Terms and Conditions upon giving the Customer advance notice.
(ii) Decline service to any Customer.
21. The Company links to other websites. When viewing sites linked to from the Company's website, the Customer is subject to the terms and conditions of the site they are viewing.
22. SAFETY: For the Customer's own safety, the Company recommends that the Customer reads carefully the safety instructions printed on packaging, and any safety leaflets and literature that are provided with the Goods before making use of the Goods supplied by the Company. If the Customer is at all unsure about installing any Goods they should seek professional advice. The Company will accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the misuse or incorrect fitting of any Goods supplied.
23. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and the Customer. The Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of the Company which is not set out in these terms and conditions.
24. The above Terms and Conditions shall not affect the Customer's statutory rights as a consumer.